Hawks won!!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Meche first of all mike works for espn not for fox...

Whatever

Do I think he is going to rebound and have a great game next week? yes
the season is over till next year..

:oops: yeah I know :oops: I was thinking about next year not next game.

Make sure you look in the hall of fame and you will see troy, and soon to be in smith, and mike....

Irving will never make it. (I sure hope not, lord knows what that will say to the youth of america)
Smith was the best player I would never want on my team. You can't take a single yard away from the guy; he earned them. But I always thought it was almost comical to watch him whenever he got near a sideline. Without fail, he would always step out.

My thoughts are it is awfully hard to catch footballs with alligator arms.

I really hate to talk about this guy, because of all the reasons stated above. But, (and I'm not a cowgirls fan if you didn't figure it out yet) I've never seen the guy shy away from a ball like Todd Pinkston.

Romo will not be the Cowboys QB in 3 years. They will draft QB before then. He has played jusat like Rookie, Flahes, But to be in the Pro bowl, No way!!! There were allot better qbs that deserved it before him.

:D
Cowboys_vs_Peanuts.jpg

Do the hawks have a bye week next week?
I am not seeing them on any schedules.
when will we know who they play next?

Thanks

Since Philly just won, we will goto Chicago. I'm happy because we've got a better chance of beating them than the Saints in my opinion. As long as we can keep pressure on Grossman it will make him move around the pocket more and hopefully create some bad passes.

there is no way the the Bears loose this game. If they even smell one Little bit of Grossman sucking it up in Comes Griese. And he is as cool as they come. Lovie will not sacrafice to loose to a team that beat the living tar out of during the season when its one game loss and out.

Bob, :)
I guess we will just have to watch and see then huh?
I guess it just depends on who wants it more!
I think the hawks got a chance at this one..

I would love to see them back in the bowl for a second (hopefully fair chance)

Matt

In the playoffs there is the wildcard (which we won) the division and the conference..
I just dont uderstand how many more games the hawks have to play before the bowl (if they win that is)

Thanks..

Matt

aahh i'm glad i'm not the only one with a huge smile :D .
do i feel bad for Romo? heck no (dood i'm sounding evil:badgrin: ).
are we gonna win next game? don't think so :lol:, IF we do win the next game (which i hardly freaking doubt it :p) is because someone above is looking after the Seahawks :D , i admit that my baldy (Hasselbeck) did not play 110%, he looked like he didn't have batteries.
I even thought that they were gonna need Josh Brown to do some magic :p.
i'm so happy they won doods

Holmgren will be getting carried off the field after one of the biggest road wins in franchise history in Chicago! :D
*crosses fingers*

If they win this comming up week against the bears they will then play the winner of the Eagles vs. Saints game, for the right to play in the superbowl.

Division winners were already decided in the regular season.

Back