Hawks won!!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I know a lot of people saw the Bears Packers game on New years Eve and were like WTF!?! I am also sure that a lot of people figured that there is no way the bears can make it in the playoffs with thte way they played that day but think about it. The bears knew that they were in the playoffs and the packers game was just a blowoff game that didn't mean anything to them so why would they go all out and hurt themselves right before playoffs. I think when the seahawks come to town they are going to be met with a very determined and very aggressive chicago bears. Thats just what i think.

yeah there's no way we can win against the Bears :(,they've been doing good the whole season and the Seahawks well...even Matt Hasselbeck said that they're not the same team from last year (i almost saw a tear on his eyes) ....i'd love to see the Seahawks in the superbowl again and i'm crossing my fingers but i know deep very very very very very deep in me that we won't make it :(.

[B'Hawks won't get far. They just got lucky on Dallas's expense. So let's see what happens in the next round][/B]

I agree with you there 100%

The Bears will Make it a sad day in Seattle. Holmgren , Hasslebeck, Alexander, al will have a long trip back to Washington after playing in the cold of lake Michigan. Will be a Great day In Bear land for sure.

The Bears will Make it a sad day in Seattle. Holmgren , Hasslebeck, Alexander, al will have a long trip back to Washington after playing in the cold of lake Michigan. Will be a Great day In Bear land for sure.

you never know dood :p ...but most likely ....yeah :p unless we get some divine intervention :D.

Very surprised people think weather is going to play a factor. Up until the game it will be low 30's to hi 20's here.

David is right, we've been having some crappy weather in here..... my only hope is that rains so both teams go sliding :lol: ........actually all i want is a good good game with a lot of tension, good passes.............i'd hate to see a high school game :p :lol: .

Well i just checked the weather channel and they are calling for a rain and snow mix with a high of 31 so i think its going to be a great game.

Well i just checked the weather channel and they are calling for a rain and snow mix with a high of 31 so i think its going to be a great game.

kewl !!
but wait .... what are you calling a great game? a 21-0 Bears or a 21-22 Seahawks :lol: .

It will be cold for both teams and the one thing that scares me is Grossman, which #8 will show up, the good-cool under pressure QB or the wild-trow it whetever you want evil twin.
He has the potential to be the hero or the goat of the game.

Sorry guys/gals but I am going with the Bears on this one.

Back