Hello All!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tank looks awesome bud.

(PS....watch out for Charlie. He lives in Montana and thinks one of his dogs speaks to him. :D )

J/K....You need to make Charlie show you a picture of Willis' favorite stuffed animal before you agree to trade with him. I'm not convinced his dog doesn't speak. Charlie is always walking around saying, "What you talkin' about Willis?" LOL

Last edited:
April2007

IMG_7111.JPG.jpg

Tank looks awesome bud.

(PS....watch out for Charlie. He lives in Montana and thinks one of his dogs speaks to him. :D )

J/K....You need to make Charlie show you a picture of Willis' favorite stuffed animal before you agree to trade with him. I'm not convinced his dog doesn't speak. LOL

Thanx alot Curt!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I'll work on a full stuffed animal shot tomorrow:D

Hey, a 400g fish only is better than nothing. ;) I really need to hear more about this talking dog. Sounds interesting. And, yes, include a picture of Willis while your at it. :D

Hey, a 400g fish only is better than nothing. ;) I really need to hear more about this talking dog. Sounds interesting. And, yes, include a picture of Willis while your at it. :D

AAAHHHHHH It must be too much coffee, yeah, that's it.:D:D If you listen to Ed Hahn, the dog actually types too, but he is H%^& on keyboards!!!
I'll get a pic of wonderdog tomorrow. Check my avatar for a preview.

You are right about the 400, but I sure do miss my sps at times.

Hey, this thread is about your stuff man, sorry 'bout that.

Curt, your help is always appreciated:D:D:D

:lol: That's funny. Your dog looks like a good one. So maybe your dog can talk, but if you came home to this...... Kitty spooning! LOL!

gettingcozy.jpg

Well, I did some research here this morning, and found this pic just hanging around. As Curt stated, here is the pic of Willis and his favorite stuffed toy, so now we are good to go as far as trading goes. Whew, the things a guy has to do just for some zooanthids!!!:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Very nice looking tank dude! I have the same monti as that. Grows like a weed. There easy to frag out and spread around the tank also. I have two frags growing like nuts atm.
It is good to finally find where Curtswearing is! Good to see you Curt.

Well, I did some research here this morning, and found this pic just hanging around. As Curt stated, here is the pic of Willis and his favorite stuffed toy, so now we are good to go as far as trading goes. Whew, the things a guy has to do just for some zooanthids!!!:eek::eek:

Aw, what a beautiful doggy! I'll work on the zoas. :)

Very nice looking tank dude! I have the same monti as that. Grows like a weed. There easy to frag out and spread around the tank also. I have two frags growing like nuts atm.
It is good to finally find where Curtswearing is! Good to see you Curt.

Thanks FFrankie! Yeah, my orange cap grows like crazy too. Even under pc lighting. :)

Thanks FFrankie! Yeah, my orange cap grows like crazy too. Even under pc lighting. :)

I had mine under pc's too when I first got it. When I transferred it into the 300, it went totally nuts. Everybody got some.

Willis appreciates the compliments!!

I don't know what I could trade ya, I do have a purple plating monti that I got from a guy in NJ that is an interesting piece.

Whoa, sweet a plating monti. I've actually never shipped any frags. I might need to get a lesson in shipping zoas. :)

I would check with your LFS and see what he does if he ships stuff. If he doesn't ship, let me know. I would definitely add St. Louis to my shipping list. Fed Ex is pricey, but I have never had a problem with them.

Cool, I will. Luckily for me my LFS is Curt's shop. I'm sure he'll give me a helping hand. I'll let you know what I come up with. :)

Zoanthids are easy. Take quite a few paper towels, wrap up your zoa's several times thick, dip the wrapped zoa's in your tank, add a few extra drops of water, seal the bag well and then you're golden.

Zoanthids are easy. Take quite a few paper towels, wrap up your zoa's several times thick, dip the wrapped zoa's in your tank, add a few extra drops of water, seal the bag well and then you're golden.

Great, thanks Curt! What type of packaging do you recommend. I'm afraid of the heat issues now that it's summer in the Lou. Also assuming overnight shipping is a must...?

Back