Hello All!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jacobnano

Teen Reefer
I am new to this site but I think I am going to like it. I have a 24g aquapod with a 150w sunpod and a sapphire skimmer on it. Along with that I have two koralia one powerheads in the tank. My live rock is garf aragocrete and I have sand that is now "live". Anyway I recently (like past two weeks) re-did my tank and that is where the new light and rock came from. I plan to have a mostly SPS and LPS dominated tank. By the way the tank was 7 months old when I re-did it so it is stabilized and what not. So my stocking list will be an onyx clown pair (I am getting a pair for free!) and a yasha goby pistol pair for fish. The basic clean up crew hermits snails etc. is still in the tank. I am also president of the Yakima saltwater club if that makes any sort of difference on here and thats about it....anyway if you have any SPS/LPS you would like to sell hook me up :)

WooHoo...another Nano freak!! Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! We have the same tank, minus the skimmer. Love the 150 Sunpod!!! We also have a CPR HOB fuge on ours. With that pistol shrimp, make sure you don't get the Tiger Pistol. They get quite large and do A LOT of digging. We have one that's constantly burying out Zoanthids. It's in our 75 and wreaking havoc with it's excavating!!

I'm sure there's lots of people around Reef Frontiers that would be happy to hook you up with some SPS/LPS corals. If you ever make it to Spokane, let me know!!

Cool thanks, and yea I am probably going to go with the candy stripe. Also if anyone is a member of nano-reef, I am member there with the same screen name. Ya I love symbiotic relationships and pairs in reefing so it should be cool.

Welcome! yeah this is definately one of the best reef sites on the web ! Ive tried other forums (reefcentral etc) and i find this one to be a lot easier to follow and the systems and success shown here by many of its members is pretty impressive. I never knew there were SOOO many reefers in washington :p

Well I will post some pics of my tank before the re-do right now. I dont have any current pics of my tank. I know I know the tang. I am trying to find a home for him and moto knows that lol

dscf2414_800x600.jpg

Ya, actually I was going to do that but I cannot afford that...sorry. So if anyone want him feel free to message me :)

Back