Hello Everyone

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

chastjw71

Hello,
My name is Jeremy, although I am not new to the hobby, 11 years wet, I'm finding myself moving more into the hobby then just casual. I am new to RF though, I've been on RC forever but find RF better for me, lot more local, friendlier, etc, anyway, I'm located in Mount Vernon Wa, and would like to get to know more reefers in my area. What better way to do that then to Join North Sound Reefers. So, my question, what do we need to do to do this??? Myself and my girlfriend Shelly built a 46 gallon bow front and are in the process of building a 4ft 150 gallon.

Hey welcome aboard!! I would watch those northsound folks thier a little crasy if you know what I mean??:scared:

No all kidding aside its nice to have another RC convert and we look forward to seeing your setup and talking reef! Youve got a lot of solid reefers up thier, always willing to help out, you should have fun!!

Mojo

Hello,
My name is Jeremy, although I am not new to the hobby, 11 years wet, I'm finding myself moving more into the hobby then just casual. I am new to RF though, I've been on RC forever but find RF better for me, lot more local, friendlier, etc, anyway, I'm located in Mount Vernon Wa, and would like to get to know more reefers in my area. What better way to do that then to Join North Sound Reefers. So, my question, what do we need to do to do this??? Myself and my girlfriend Shelly built a 46 gallon bow front and are in the process of building a 4ft 150 gallon.

Welcome to RF as well as the NorthSounders Jeremy!

The Northsound Reefers is just a group of Reefers that get together to share ideas with one another and enjoy each others commeradity. There are no membership fee's and no sponsers.

With that said, there are quite a few of us who blong to and Support PSAS (Puget Sound Aquarium Society). The PSAS will be have a meeting on Whidby Island on the 15th of this month and I am sure alot of the Northsound Reefers will be there as well.

On January 22nd, the Northsoun Reefers will be having our get together at a LFS (A Read Sea Aquarium) from 9am - 11am

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just post something up here on the forum! Look forward to meeting you!

Big Welcome to Reef Frontiers! It is always good to see new members joining up!:bounce::popcorn::loco:

Hi Jeremy! Thanks for dropping the heater by tonight.
As Jeff says, if you want to be a member, you are a member :)
Look forward to meeting you this weekend.

-Todd

thanks, thanks, oh ya and thank again, well consider me a member then, and Mojo if they're crazy then trust me, we'll fit right in!!!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone

Dude watch out for these guys, I am not playing, these crazy North Sound Reefers, with all of their helpfullness, and thoughtfulness, and their just downright coolness. It is just crazy. :) Really, welcome to the Cult, I mean club. It would be cool to see some pics. I say we start a thread and share full tank shots so that I can steal ideas from all of you, and then market them. I mean check out your tanks. Yeah that is what I meant to say.

And I know that you will find reef frontiers a great place to get all of the information you will need. I know that you have had a tank and not new to this but it always to have multiple thought process's and choose a path to get you where you want, rather then having one.

Hey Todd, I am sorry but the section for informative information on "What not to do" has already been filled with my tank. So the marketing search will have to continue. :)

Thanks tat2z_21 so far everyone seem perfect, nice funny, helpful, but if its a cult I'm NOT drinking the kool-Aid!!!!!!! I'm always looking for help!!! Ideas!!! and yes I'll get a few pics on here soon.

Hey, I already ordered your purple nike's and your robe. You have to participate in the drinking of the Kool Aid.

I could market that. Hmmm kids you too can have your own skimmate flavored kool aid, then as they pull the cup away there is a nice frothy mustache. (UGhh maybe that won't work so well)

how about something in black? purple doesnt really math my style. But Nike cool though, and Im still not drinkin it, speaking of, anyone thought of a tee shirt run with a North Sound Reefer logo yet?

Back