Hello Everyone

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Justin had actually created some on a website and it was pretty cheap to have them made and shipped. Maybe we can get him to post some pictures up. Only if we could find someone out there that knows how to draw and has a creative spark, that knows a little about the fundamentals of the North Sound Reefers. Hmmmm I wonder who could fit that role.

In the "borat example" both!
HAHAHAHAHA!! I just read your signature Floyd! That so frickin' rocks!!

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny too. all of these techno geeks probably do not even know what that is. I think it might age me though.

Age us dude, age us :)
Met a Chief Oldham this weekend from out your way. Nice guy.
I invited him to your place on Sat. and pointed him to this site.

Sweet sounds like a plan. I have invited several people. Not sure on what the rules are. Is this frag meeting a members only kind of meeting. I guess I should have cleared that up before I started inviting people. I will have to get in contact with somebody.

Sweet, sounds like a plan. Looking forward to meeting you, one day. And your PEEPS when they get here. How come it sounds like you are sending your Henchmen to break my knee caps.

I believe since this is a PSAS meeting then a PSAS membership is required to attend. I may be wrong but I thought I would bring it up so you could find out. Don't want people being turned away at the door or coughing up $30 when they didn't know they were going to have to. Check with the powers that be though.

Edit... I just noticed that this was for the NSR meeting sorry for the confusion. No membership needed...

Nope, you were right the first time Eric, it is a PSAS meeting. I think ANY club would be insane to turn away prospective members that want to attend a meeting.
Just like coral, growth and diversity is good.

We the PEEPS would break you kneecaps with relish, but he only gives us nerf bats, so how about lightly abraded kneecaps?
If you go all Borat dress code I will not be aiming for your knees!

Age us dude, age us :)
Met a Chief Oldham this weekend from out your way. Nice guy.
I invited him to your place on Sat. and pointed him to this site.

You can just call me Ed..lol

I am going to try to get over there. I enjoyed meeting you this week and watching you guys work so hard taking that fish tank down. I will try to swing on through with the wife for a couple hours. I will bring your bucket as well. ;) Thanks again for all the help.

Well I was going to make a "Mr Ed reference, but was afraid that might age me as well.

P.S. Wiillllberrrr

You GUYS are way to funny, to heck with Comedy Central We have our own RF Friday Night Live cast going on here.

Todd

Back