hello forum..I'm new here 500 gallon reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thats right. my one lion fish lived 8 years. then he picked a fight with a trigger. didn't go well for him.:(

does that really work? I bought 10 peppermint shrimp for my old 55 gallon and they never touched a single aiptasia. Guess maybe if I starved them it would've worked.

Copperband Butterfly will do the work. i read a lot of post they help with aiptasia.

8mycash (i like the name you chose:lol: ) you have very nice tank .

cue the oos and ahhs! Yikes, that's quite a project. It's beautiful, though. I wish my landlord would let me have something like that! Have you had any other smaller tanks, before?

How is your tank doing now? I noticed it for sale recently on RC, do you still have it up and running or is it torn down for the sale? If it is up I'd love to come take a look at it. I have a 135g cube and want to upgrade this summer, not quite this big but probably 4x4x2 or 4x4x3.

How is your tank doing now? I noticed it for sale recently on RC, do you still have it up and running or is it torn down for the sale? If it is up I'd love to come take a look at it. I have a 135g cube and want to upgrade this summer, not quite this big but probably 4x4x2 or 4x4x3.

No it's still up and running, Brian from IAP is coming over to do some mods to it since I moved and their is a fire place in the way for it to be a true walk around tank. Pics coming soon of the changes.:badgrin:

Back