Hello from Bellingham Reefer

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

phasezero

Hi, I'd heard about this forum on one of my trips down to barrier reef in Renton a while back and finally got around to joining. I like that a bunch of this forum is from Washington state and it seems friendly. I live up in Bellingham and travel to Bremerton every month or so and of course hit up a bunch of Fish stores on the way. My current fiance who owns a 27g got me started into the hobby with a 55g about a year ago. BIG MISTAKE, on both accounts :frusty:. First because the 55g dimensions are the worst ever, and second because this hobby has consumed me heheheh. I've always had a monti cap and green digi since the beginning but never experienced growth due to insufiicient lighting, parameters, etc. Few months ago i got serious with my tank maintenance and purchased 2 new ATI T5 bulbs and experienced a taste of growth over a short period of time, and so my SPS journey began. I look forward to learning from others experience here. Thanks for your time.

Here's a recent video.

Jon

Hey, welcome to RF. You have got some pretty looking pieces in there. Yeah, I started with a 55. I have since moved up to a 75 and a 90 and getting ready to set up a 180. Yeah, this hobby will consume you.
Look forward to hearing more about your system and seeing more pictures as it grows.

Jon,

Welcome to RF. Thats a great looking system you have. This is surely a consuming hobby we have, but I love it. I am not too Far away from you, I would love to come up and see your system sometime.

Jeff

Back