Hello from North East Florida

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cracker

Hello Folks, I'd like to introduce myself. I live in the Jacksonville Fl area for 35 years. I've kept a variety of aquariums since I was a kid. The aquariums back then had stainless frames! My latest project is a 200gl marine aquarium. It's a no frills DIY mostly FOWLR at this point. No telling how it will evolve in the future. I'm here seeking knowledge mostly. I consider myself a relative beginner. I know just enough to be dangerous with advice so please keep this in mind if my posts are long on questions & short on answers. There is a lot of knowledge here & look forward soaking up as much as I can.
Give me some time to learn my way around & I'll get a few pics up for those interested. Thanks & Best regards, Brian

Welcome to RF. There is alot of help here for you if you ask. Be prepared to have your water parameters and system information for those you want help.

What kind of equipment are you planing on useing,

heavy tank eh?

Thanks Everyone. Let's see where do I start? I'll be sure to have specific info when asking for help. Equipment is pretty basic, Drilled corner overflows sump, remote refugium ,asm G4x skimmer, Mag 36 return & a couple #4 koralia's. Diy ato & NO florescent shop lights. The MH 250's are on the shelf collecting dust at the moment. Yes this old glass tank is real heavy ! The glass is 5/8's. I find the most difficult part about large glass tanks is lining up your good time buddies when it's time to move it! I bought it for a 100 bucks & thought it was quite a deal! Well We all know how that works! LOL. there is all the info & a lot more here! Thanks again for the welcome!

Back