Hello from puyallup wa

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Millenia

Hello everyone im jeff and have been browsing thoses forums for alittle bit and have finally decided to share my addiction of saltwater with all you lol. I started off with a 10g nano reef a year ago and just upgraded to a 20l a week ago. Well that wasnt enough so Im now planning on a 40b build with a sump and all the fun goodies. Should be an interesing journey

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well you have been here a while. Welcome. Glad you started posting. We look forward to seeing pics and hearing more about your tank.

holla from p town ther are a few of us here so if u need anything or just want to check out some tankes let me know i have 5 of them

hey welcome to reef frontiers. i am also here in puyallup. if you need help with anything just ask. lots of people here in puyallup willing to give a hand.

Welcome.. I upgraded to a 40b with a sump about 8 months ago from a 29. Not technically from p-town but close enough!!!!

you are always welcome to come check out my tanks. i have a 360 gallon reef tank that is going to be in the psas tank tour and i also have a 160 gallon tank. i have been in the hobby over 15 years.

Back