Hello from rainier or

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Coralczy

Figured I should join the northern group since I kinda sit on the edge between or/wa. I have a 180g reef, 150g eel dominate fowlr, and two frag tanks in house. Also in the process of finishing a new addition fish room. I've been in the hobby for a few years and have enjoyed the company of reef keepers south of me and figured it was time to meet the ones north also.

Hey! And a BIG WELCOME to Reef Frontiers, glad you decided to expand your horizons a bit to the North. Looking forward to seeing your systems/builds when able to post up pics.

Cheers, Todd

Coralcrazy! Good to see you here. I have followed your threads on another forum and I must say I cant wait for you to finish your room so I can see it and see if I can cruise by and pick up some corals.I will take this opportunity to say your display tanks look great and your coral collection is impressive.I will see you around I am sure.

Thank you for the welcome from the faces I know and the ones I am looking forward to know. As soon as I'm able I will post some pics up.

Hey Welcome up north Heather:clap2:, it was nice talking with you yesterday. But come on in kick you shoes and make yourself comfy.

Hey Welcome up north Heather:clap2:, it was nice talking with you yesterday. But come on in kick you shoes and make yourself comfy.

Thanks Darryl. I hope I didnt take you off your schedule yesterday. Always nice to see you and have some time to talk tanks with you.

Woohoo can post pics now. Ill get some up tonight of my main system and the new one out in the addition.

Welcome to the Reef Frontiers Heather, seems everyone is joining in on the Northern fun lately :bounce:

You definatly should post some pictures when you can. I see your tanks in person from time to time and still like to see your photo's :p The folks on here are going to love them.

Got the pictures posted on the tank thread section. Of course I got some new additions today so will have to update them already. Lol

Back