Hello from socal!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dgelz

Hi. Don from California here. I've been reefing for just over a year. Currently I've got two tanks set up...the 1st is a 28g nano set up as a temporary frag tank. I've got an ai sol blue on it. Overkill, but eventually I'll use the sol for a future build. My other tank is a 70g starfire glass tank. It's a mix of sps and softies. I'm running two ai sol blues on it, sc aquatics skimmer, carbon/gfo, 20g sump, full apex system, and I think that's about it. Bottom line, I love reefing and am always looking for new things for the tank. I appreciate the difficulty of this hobby.
Here's the 70. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396897551.892127.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1396897575.469760.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1396897615.454388.jpg

Welcome! Those tanks look pretty good for only being in the hobby a year.

Thanks for the props! I think I'll eventually have grow out problems with it being relatively over packed, but by then I plan on having at least a 150g.
I put a lot of time into my tanks. Kids love it; wife hates it.

Thanks for the props! I think I'll eventually have grow out problems with it being relatively over packed, but by then I plan on having at least a 150g.
I put a lot of time into my tanks. Kids love it; wife hates it.

Welcome to the wife hates it club.

Back