Hello new here!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

marinelover

Hello everyone!! New to community! I live up in the Kokomo area. Been in the hobby for 12 years. (started when I was 10 and cannot stop) Well Nice to see other Indiana natives so passionate about marine life! I also love scuba diving! Looking forward to picking each others brains!
Shawn
:)

Welcome to Reef Frontiers Shawn!!! Don't worry, there will be pleanty of US picking your brain also... so its a fair trade! :)

Hello everyone!! New to community! I live up in the Kokomo area. Been in the hobby for 12 years. (started when I was 10 and cannot stop) Well Nice to see other Indiana natives so passionate about marine life! I also love scuba diving! Looking forward to picking each others brains!
Shawn
:)

Welcome Shawn, my grandmother lives in Kokomo IN. I am originally from Gary/Portage IN but my GM is in Kokomo, spent every Thanks Giving and Christmas there as a child. You have come to a great forum! Enjoy your stay.

I am only a short drive from there. Go south for a while, make a left and drive about 800 miles :lol:

Welcome

Welcome to the forum Shawn!!! hope to see some underwater scuba pics! i love going snorkeling!!!

Hi Shaun,

Welcome and to follow on from a previous comment im not that far from you also left 3000mile swim turn right at scotland 350 miles south to the midlands and im about in the middle near stratford upon avon shakespear country.

Back