Hello WA

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mike_dani

Hey there WA, I am on a Temporary assignment with the "Lazy B" and will be here in Everett until Feb 23rd. I can be found on Reef Central and Reef 2 Reef under the same screen name.

One of your locals in Tacoma sent me here to say hello and see if you all are as welcoming as he says you are. I would love to meet up with some of you locals out here and check out some local reefs, maybe even buy a frag or two and ship home. I currently have two 300 gallon reef setup on is all mixed reef and the other is all SPS, I keep tons of fish in both systems and have had great luck.

shot me a PM to get in touch with me..... I am only off from work on Sundays and sometimes early on Saturdays but Monday thru Friday its 16 hour days
:eek:

Thanks Mike

Welcome to RF.

I saw your thread on R2R and figured Adam would direct you this way.
You going to try and keep a tank while your out here?

Hey there WA, I am on a Temporary assignment with the "Lazy B" and will be here in Everett until Feb 23rd. I can be found on Reef Central and Reef 2 Reef under the same screen name.

One of your locals in Tacoma sent me here to say hello and see if you all are as welcoming as he says you are. I would love to meet up with some of you locals out here and check out some local reefs, maybe even buy a frag or two and ship home. I currently have two 300 gallon reef setup on is all mixed reef and the other is all SPS, I keep tons of fish in both systems and have had great luck.

shot me a PM to get in touch with me..... I am only off from work on Sundays and sometimes early on Saturdays but Monday thru Friday its 16 hour days
:eek:

Thanks Mike

Welcome to WA! :D Wow, two 300 gallon tanks?!? How long have you had each of them up and running?

Welcome to RF and our beautiful state Mike. You have any pics of those big boys to show us?

Welcome to RF.

I saw your thread on R2R and figured Adam would direct you this way.
You going to try and keep a tank while your out here?

Hey Finn, I have thought about it but after the searing heat today my Apartment is 92 today and I dont want to drop a grand on a nano for 7 months and have heat issues. I will have to live vicariously through others....

Welcome to WA! :D Wow, two 300 gallon tanks?!? How long have you had each of them up and running?

Hey hows it going NOOBS, I have some pics of the mixed reef on my phone maybe if I can get some time I will upload for yall to see.

The SPS tank has been running since January it is a 110 gallon upgrade and transfer over, the other has been up since OCT.

Welcome to here...

Suppose from AL, your not gonna listen to us complain about this unreasonable 80 degree heat...LOL.

If you are ever bored and up north of Bellingham (60 miles north of Everett), I am usually around (same name on RC).

And how bad can two little 300 gallon tanks be... LOL

Last edited:
ok so I would love to drop in a bilud thread but you know time is not my friend....

Tank delivered and being setup in the garage
300gal016.jpg

Tank in the house with sand
IMG_2058.jpg

Tank filling up
IMG_2062.jpg

the 300 gallon rubbermaid holding tub.....Long story
IMG_2068.jpg

Got water
IMG_2070.jpg

Got Light
IMG_2075.jpg

later the same night I got a bit wet while watching the fish:mad:
Repair.jpg

tank now
Picture635.jpg

And a Bad movie

You have a good wife there..keeps her busy!!!is she into fish or is she just a temporary caretaker?

Nata, I have the best wife.... I had to leave her not only taking care of 800 gallons of saltwater but a pool and a 1 acre yard that needs to be mowed.

Dani has never really cared for the reef, she says she likes to look at it. However over the years she has started to go to swaps and meetings, she made her first frag a few months ago. When we were talking about my trip she volunteered to take care of the tank..... She said she will get to know all about it.

Welcome to here...

Suppose from AL, your not gonna listen to us complain about this unreasonable 80 degree heat...LOL.

If you are ever bored and up north of Bellingham (60 miles north of Everett), I am usually around (same name on RC).

And how bad can two little 300 gallon tanks be... LOL

Khaosinc, first off how is your health. Hell ya I want to come up I was a loyal follower of your build over on RC.... and can we get some AC around here it is hot in my apartment...

Shot me a PM if I can come up maybe tomorrow even

Back