Hello WA

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nice to meet you Mike.

Im glad somehow you made it in to my shop, I wish I had the coral tanks up so you could see some candy(They are ready for coral tuesday,need to hang lights and hook up the bad as skimmer also)

It was good talking to you and hope it could work out that you say up in this area.

Welcome to the wonderful RF.

ARSA

:shock: Your tank is beautiful! The color of the wood complements the tank very well, too. What a wonderful wife to take care of your tank while you are away :) I was the "like to look at it" wife as well, until I started spending all day with our tank while my husband was at work, and then I got more involved. It's a fun hobby! And it's nice to have your partner share it with you :D

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes, I spent the day yesterday at A Red Sea Aquarium helping out and had a great time....... I want to get a NANO now but don't want to deal with the heat issues in this apartment. Plus I go home every 21 days so I wouldn't be here to keep up with it. I guess I will have to live vicariously through others.

Thanks mike! That was great to have you around, we did get a rack built for the frag side.

I wish my A/C could keep up with 96 , glad were are hittin 92 today!

ARSA

LOL... if you ever have the urge I'm about 6 months behind on projects. You could feel right at home as the 300 needs to get totally redone to be a angel/Eel reef tank..

Have a spare 50 that could easily be a self contained tank...

Its my job to be a bad influence..

Hey there Washington.....I have been at home since Thirsday and I am currently on board a Boeing 757-200 from Detroit to Sea-Tac and figured I would give Yall some new pictures of my ocean in a box..... I am hoping to get out to someones house this Sunday if y'all will let me i found some space for a couple of frags that I don't have:eek2:

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

Oh man you gotta get some pics up and show that baby off

Never mind posted befor reading the 2nd page lol

Last edited:
I should be around doing something or another. Might even have something to fill a hole or two...

Back