hello

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

great start..... glad you came here.. this place is friendly theres a little rift raft every once and a while "heated topics" but other wise.. you wont get your head chewed off here (witch imo is nice compared to other places)

so tell us more about your setup... Looking great by the way...

let me ask you some details if you dont mind..

what size tank what lights... 3 clowns and a cromie i see... power heads? do you have a sump... what equipment do you have and use regularly?

i beleave i see a return and 2 powerheads? skimmer?

nice nice start tho really.... did much better then when i started.. a month in i was looseing cromies..... granted brown bob made it and is mad old now..

welcome

Welcome! Cool start to your tank!

Those zoos will grow out and start to cover rocks in no time!

One thing I learned about reefkeeping: Patience is a virture!!

I look forward to seeing photos as thing progress!

great start..... glad you came here.. this place is friendly theres a little rift raft every once and a while "heated topics" but other wise.. you wont get your head chewed off here (witch imo is nice compared to other places)

so tell us more about your setup... Looking great by the way...

let me ask you some details if you dont mind..

what size tank what lights... 3 clowns and a cromie i see... power heads? do you have a sump... what equipment do you have and use regularly?

i beleave i see a return and 2 powerheads? skimmer?

nice nice start tho really.... did much better then when i started.. a month in i was looseing cromies..... granted brown bob made it and is mad old now..

welcome

it is a 75 gal with 48" 4 bulb t5, as for fish right now i only have the one cromie and 3 clowns and the reason for the odd number of clowns is i bought 2 out of the bargain tank at the LFS and one died and one of the members on the local fish site here had 2 ora clowns FS for $50 so i couldn't pass that up. i have 2 korilia 2 powerheads but i think i am going to replace them with 2 MJ 1200 with the mod kit to get alittle more flow. there is a 30 gal sump with a euro reef skimmer. i am already planning my 120 gal tank this is just the starter tank

here is my new favorite coral.

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

and this is the one the wife says is her favorite.

IMG_1047.jpg

Back