Hello!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I wondered if what I saw in the upper left corner was a bit color angel. Have you had it long? Now I see the Coral Beauty too. I had a Coral Beauty a long time but when I scaled down to a smaller tank I traded it at the LFS for credit. I didn't want to chance it nipping on the mantle of my clam.

Yeah, I've seen the bi-color nip from time to time at the frogspawn, its one of the reasons I put a ton of nori in there, if hes full, hes not a dick.

Have you ever tried the frozen Emerald Entree or Angel Formula? That will help satisfy its needs for greens too. Getting the creatures to all co habitate peacefully can be a trick. I just bought 2 new small fish, a tail spot blenny and a hi fin goby. Well I haven't seen the goby since the first night and worried that my huge serpent star nabbed it in the night. Its a beautiful red serpent star so I hate to get rid of it but its gotten large enough not to be trustworthy with smaller fish!

here is a quick trick that seriously blows my mind every time I do it because it works so good. buy a pack of magic erasers and cut them to the shape of your magnet and then this it out so you still get a tight grab with your magnet. now use it, it literally uses some sort of magic and cleans all algae without you even trying. I've been there with the financial stress and multiple problems. just pick on problem, just one and fix it. don't focus on the others. it will remove some of the stress and makes thinking out the solution much easier. hope that helps your friend. your tank looks awesome!

Back