Hello!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

PR_Reefer

New to Reef Frontiers and about 1year in the hobby.

75 Gallon, fish softies and sps. About 75-100lbs of LR, 2 1/2'' of sand, 1 clownfish (my powder brown go eaten by the anemone), candy cane, clam, GSP, leather toadstool, green birdnest, pulsing xenia, coulpe of zoas. AquaC EV-120, filter sock for the line coming down to sump, refugium with LR, LS and Chaeto and Mag 9.5 for return. Current light is quad T5 about to upgrade to Metal Halide with atinics.

Thats all I could think of my tank. I got in the hobby because I'm from Puerto Rico and I needed something in my house that reminded me of my little island. The reasson I'm so away from home is because I got stationed here in Fairchild.

Also I'm looking to sell/trade my carpet anemone 12'' in diameter color green I;m looking for LR or a 40 gallon breeder.

The frag swap is this coming Saturday, the 16th. Go to the Puget sound aquarium society forum. Ther is a thread on it there.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Just a reminder, we ask that there is no selling/trading in the open forums. Please post your anemone in the classifieds or continue any inquiries in a PM. Thank you.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for posting an item for sale here and I wish I could go to the frag swap but I wont be able to go over there this weekend since Im trying to save money due to an upcoming trip to Puerto Rico, hopefully I will bring some corals from over there.

Yes im going to my brothers wedding. I am also a member of the spokane coeur d'alene reef society, great people but not much trading or selling going on.

Back