Hello!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thank you, Krish, for your measured, kind words. I truly appreciate them.

I think it best if you go ahead and cancel my membership.

Sorry to have treaded on touchy ground, folks. Best of luck to you all!

All the best,

Mike

Mike
it's pretty obvious that you came here to "air" your injustice done to you by some vendor.
It has been explained to you several times that it isn't allowed,,,,,,,,,,,period.

If you want to share you tank with us, great.
That's what we do here.

As far as canceling your membership?
I don't think that would happen at this point.........

So I spoke to Mike via pm and his concern (if I understood it correctly) is legit and I don't see a problem with him asking what he wanted to. Once a vendors name isn't called as I requested, then it's a legit thread and concern he has. We've had these many times before like I ordered something online (no name called) and got it on time, but fish and corals came in bad condition and were dying. What should I do? From there many suggestions can be made as to whether he should contact the supplier or possibly getting into acclimation procedure that was used to see exactly where he error was made. Purely legit. Only thing that would be against he rules is if a name is mentioned (even if it isn't a sponsor) and bashing took place. :)

Mike, I hope you don't leave us, we have lots to offer to help you on the right path, I guess we have such a tight group they know the rules and was trying to protect you. I don't think we're that strict on people and it is allowable to ask questions & get help for things you don't know or understand and you shouldn't feel embarrassed about asking questions that you have no idea what to do, these guys here love to help and see newbies get started and learn how to enjoy reefing, it is a fun hobby and we have some beautiful tanks to prove that. If in anyway you feel uncomfortable or need to vent or have issues PM me or anyone here for help if need, we enjoy that you'll see what i mean if you give us a chance!

hey mike b. im not trying to get to you. i quess when i read what you where writing it just sounded like you were complaining. crying about it. i would say give up or anything like that. in the past i have had very bad experirnes with lots of orders from ordering online. i do have to say Krish explains it very well. hope no hard feeling. sometime i write things before i read and understand what i just wrote.

Last edited:
welcome! Sorry you had such a souring experience with online ordering. One thing I have learned is that sometimes $#!^ happens. I have put corals in my tank that just don't make it and its frustrating as hell but I grieve and move on learn what I can. patience is the key not only in reefing but in life.

Back