help doods/doottes

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What a bummer...
Sorry to hear that, Gabs.
Keep your chin up!

thanks dood, it was sad to see his little bones .

Sorry to hear Gabby, take some time, kick back and then go get yourself another one

you know i thought about that but i don't think i'll have another one.
i told the husband what happened and the first thing that came to his mind was ....................let's get 3 more clowns or let's get a pair of gold stripped maroons :shock: :eek: .
we'll see in a few months what i get :p

Like I said, take your time, eventually, you will find something you just can't live without.

yeah a puppy :lol: ..... hmm i could go for a puppy and i will call it... flea bait :lol: .

I had a 6 line awhile back and it went carpet surfing and that was the coolest fish. I went immediately to get another one and it had none of the personality of the first one. I think you're right Gaby to wait. I hate this one as it is nothing like the other.

yeah i always like to wait because (in my little brain :p) i like giving the fish tank a little time to heal the loss (not that my fishes care:p) and make sure my water doesn't have any ammonia or anything like that, and to forget about my little fish, i don't knwo if it's a girl thing :p but i get to attached .

sorry to hear about your sixline :doubt:..... did your crab eat the whole thing or did you take it out???

Back