Help I am confused

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JRBear5658

My Bubble tip anemone was great when I went to sleep I wake up and this and looked in the tank and he was gone, then the lights turned on and I noticed he wasn't gone just under a cave.

But I noticed like a dark reddish brown stuff coming out of him and his mouth is open very wide with his tenticles are very very small also I am so confused about everything.

My Levels are all normal,
I am two true percs
and two Chromis

My long tenticle is still in the same spot as last night and he looks great

Please help
tell me what happen

what other fish, crabs, starfish do you have? what type of bubble is it? some retreat into hiding just before they split. how long have you had it and how big is it?

My neon green will shrink into a ball and have its tenacles all dried out looking one minute then an hour later be wide open looking great.

Keep an eye on him. He will find a comfortable spot to be but that open mouth may be a sign to watch him close.
And what he is puking out is his algea. I had a few flower anemones that did that, they survived but lost all color. I learned my lesson on aclimating

well I talked to my LFS and they said it was that stress from another tank, He is great now, and tnow my Clowns are hosted
Thanks everyone,

p.s. Mouth is closed

Back