Help me spend $$

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well I already have nice pumps and Iwaki backups sitting on the self in case something breaks. I just finished the lighting on the new tank so I hate to take it out when I just got it. The LED lighting is a thought. I am shying away from another tank due to the fact I just got all the others taken down. I really do not want more to maintain. I only have the 155 half cylinder with a 60 gallon frag and 55 sump. I am between the LED light and some really nice corals. Only problem with more coral is my tank is so full I will have to sell some to make room for new. The trip to see Krish is out because see said he would not sleep on the floor so I could have his bed.

LOL! If I remeber correctly, you asked if my wife minded sleeping on the floor. You didn't say anything about me so you had me worried:lol:

you asked if my wife minded sleeping on the floor

hmmm...hmmm HMMM :lol:

LMAO!!well if you're gonna share beds ...please don't forget to put some deodorant in there ....just so when the wives go in they don't pass out from the fart smell :lol:.

well you can always donate your corals to the gabster foundation ...where they'll be safe :p:D:lol:

i would buy tunze's the lights i need for my 150...

god i would go off...

Back