Help me win a sweet AIO tank and you could win a sweet zoa frag!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiecorrea

Reef Addict
Help me win this awesome AIO tank! If I win I will give a frag of zoas to someone from here that voted for me. Just post here that you voted for me! You might have to signup if you are not a member but it is a great site!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are at 21 and competition is 20 close....

Thanks. If ReefCube wasn't a jerk and just voting against me because he wanted to I'd have another. Jbb_00 is recruiting his friends from work who don't even keep fish to help him. Atleast I'm asking for fellow reefkeepers to help me out.

Just submitted my info. Tried to vote, said i dont have permission to vote...lol. Sorry. Ill try again in a bit. Thats a pretty cool lil tank!

Thanks. If ReefCube wasn't a jerk and just voting against me because he wanted to I'd have another. Jbb_00 is recruiting his friends from work who don't even keep fish to help him. Atleast I'm asking for fellow reefkeepers to help me out.

Eddie, that is simply not true. Jbb has all my votes and you know how popular I am. All Jbb's votes are genuine. I hope you can say the same....

Eddie, that is simply not true. Jbb has all my votes and you know how popular I am. All Jbb's votes are genuine. I hope you can say the same....

Of course mine were legit. I didn't make accounts to vote for myself. But I've now bowed out of the competition due to my crippling handicap.

It isn't worth it to me. People are going to judge my character over this when I received a timeout for nothing. I can't defend my honor in the thread and I can't campaign for myself. So I had to bow out.

Oh stop it, nobody is judging you or ima have to pull out my beating stick and somebody will be hurting.

Pandora, this is NOT Metrokat's Nano. This is being given away by another member on the Forum. Eddie, you better not be Quitting, you are in the lead. You better do it up Proper and show what us West-coast Reefers are all about if you win.

Do the right thing!

They talked me into staying in it. Even the site owner told me not to quit out. That ReefCube dbag just pissed me off. Totally uncalled for what he was trying to do. I was even texting with jbb_00 and he agreed. Good battle so far. Hopefully I win because this thing is gonna be awesome!

This thread was closed, this isn't appropriate for our forum. Sorry guys.:sorry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back