Help out my daughter!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WooHoo!!! Newport/Kettle Falls wins by a landslide with 72.38% of the vote!! Well, now let's just hope Newport actually wins the football game...talk about your "underdogs!!" They haven't won a game yet, and only won 1 game last year...lol. Yeah, they suck lately.

lol - gotta love that... lately I think the deer park kids have been winning, but man, when I was playing volleyball we were like 1-15 - for all 3 years i was on varsity at least...

Go Newport! since I've gotta pick a side ;)

Voting is not over yet when I checked this morning and you have nothing to worry about because no one from G-Prep is interested in it. We can afford to throw our own tailgate parties, right sid..

Been that way as long as I remember

All through the mid to late 80s, Newport regularly won most of their games, and were undefeated a few years.

Voting is not over yet when I checked this morning

Well, Krem 2 announced the location of the tailgate party last night, on the 11 pm news...so I would have to assume that, yes indeed, voting is over. You can still go to the voting page, you can still cast a vote, but the results don't change

you have nothing to worry about because no one from G-Prep is interested in it

I'm not surprised no one from Gprep is interested in it, since it's not a home game for Gprep.

We can afford to throw our own tailgate parties, right sid..

Might be ill form to throw a tailgate party, at the apposing teams Home Coming...but go for it!!! Oh and they aren't expensive...a coupla pick up trucks, hibachis and some hot dogs. You're set. At least that's how us Hick Towns did it.

Well the voting is still going on and will continue until 11pm tonight is what Tom Sherry said this afternoon

That is why GPrep/Lake City has 113 votes now at 44.66% and the newport has 139 votes at 54.94%

So much for a landslide

Note the votes for Newport/Kettle falls game has not changed since this morning.
Note II. Lake City asked their students to vote while they were in their first period, a lot of good that has done they still not going to win it.

Lake City/GPrep is ahead by 3 votes. I tried voting again just to test their system, lol, and they do have a check to make sure the same person doesn't vote twice. I have an account with KREM, so I didn't realize that those that don't have to create one before voting. I usually just stay logged in.

Thanks for the update, I was just about ready to go to bed and saw the email

I love this comment somoene left

Kettle Fals is paying people to vote for them. They dont have that many people on the internet in both those towns!

And this one

LCHS HOMING DESERSES IT MORE

Got to love that public education

Well, Tom Sherry will be in Newport on Friday for there Homecoming!!! GO GRIZZLIES!!!

Funny voting is not over yet and G-Prep game is 20+ votes ahead

If you call and ask Krem why it has not ended they are saying, it was too close to call at 11pm and it will continue until it is time for Tom to load up and go. So no one knows where he will be going yet.

Friggin nail biter

I personal dont care where he goes I wont be there either way...

That vote system can't be right

175 votes for Gprep
149 votes for Kettle Falls
Total Votes 325

It must be that public education math again, or someone tried to vote twice and got caught..... Sid what are you doing? JUST KIDDING

Maybe it was Brandy when she tried to vote twice lastnight

Nice, the wife said she heard him say

It LOOKS like we will be out at the Newport Kettle Falls game this week.

But she was half asleep so who knows

Back