Help! overflow issue

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Cant test tap water by the batch. Tap adds unwanted elements in small amounts that increase to points thats hard to fix and confuses you by where the source came from.Also could add many unwanted elemts you dont test for. All it takes is a bad water change to cause problems as city water is never consistant.

If you ever have issues then ruling out the water source can make things much easier.Tap can add ammonia , nitrate , phosphate, copper , pesticides , and ect..

been doing it this way since my first tank was set up in April 2000 (54 corner FO) then upgraded in 2004 to 92 corner FO. also have 75 (soon to be 125) w ccichlids. should probably take a closer look at the tap water situation now that i have the 265. what do you suggest?

been doing it this way since my first tank was set up in April 2000 (54 corner FO) then upgraded in 2004 to 92 corner FO. also have 75 (soon to be 125) w ccichlids. should probably take a closer look at the tap water situation now that i have the 265. what do you suggest?

testing signature pic

Back