• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Help People!!! We Are Jam Packed With Sweet Coral!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Skimmy

SKIM FU
i just gotta say after going into the store yesterday to pick up my check,

we are packed to the gills with awesome corals!!!
several awesome shipments in a row have totally filled our tanks,
everything from awesome softies and zoes to killer nano and xl super colored sps colonies, show size lps(huge red and purple lobo), acans, blastos, red favia, it goes on and on....

need some color in your tank??? we will hook you up!!!:)

ohh dood i wish :( ...me wants new corals.... any pics? :) ..... just to make us drool a little :D .

by the way doods, do you still have mexican turbos? we're thinking about passing by this weekend if kids allow :p

I'm going to come in today and grab a couple things. I have a fem gsm clown I'd like to bring in if that's cool maybe to trade on another clown maybe a perc or something. Let me know if that's okay.

Thanks,

Jayson

Kirk and I will be stopping by later today too.. Although my tank is packed as is, I can't help but be drawn in... :)

I'm going to come in today and grab a couple things. I have a fem gsm clown I'd like to bring in if that's cool maybe to trade on another clown maybe a perc or something. Let me know if that's okay.

Thanks,

Jayson

We would take the clown in trade. Credit somewhere between $10-15. Talk to Chris when you get there.

Thanks!

Back