help!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tamarindthai

:D i need help move my 300gals glass(it is heavy),i couple weeks,,from Renton to Samamish..anyone,,i need to get at least 3 suction cubs,,most it going be sliding and pulling and guiding through.:):)

thank you
soyadrink
gas4544
returnofsid
for the offer,,anyone feel free to joy us,,my big helper due to the 2nd grandkid anytime very soon:),,she still cleaned the skimmer today,,oh boy.

Mike ,,thanks you for the info about suction cups,,i love to do it.

Last edited:
If you need another helper let me know
funny-pictures-cat-helps-clean-fishtank.jpg

Keep us posted on when Dang. If I can make it I will. I just might be a last minute addition....darn little ones cause al kinds of disruptions in life.

:D i need help move my 300gals glass(it is heavy),i couple weeks,,from Renton to Samamish..anyone,,i need to get at least 3 suction cubs,,most it going be sliding and pulling and guiding through.:):)

I also live in Sammamish. I'll volunteer to help on this end. I'll send PM with my phone number.

Let me know when Dang. If my wife isnt in classes all weekend you know I will help. Maybe I can bring that frag for you. :)

dang why you dont ask all this help when you pick up this tank from our shop , my back still hurts from lifting that monster by my self:p

Back