help!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dang why you dont ask all this help when you pick up this tank from our shop , my back still hurts from lifting that monster by my self:p

yeah yeah yeah,,you want to join me on this trip too,might help you straight up you back little,,,just a strong little guy i 'd ever known you are wheel it off the shop by yourself :),,still thanks for that :D

Last edited:
after my neiece got a liitle boy,,thing getting pretty busy,,i have to give her a hand watching a liitle girl,help her around the house/taking aweek off from work,that get real busy:):)
any way ,,when things settle down little in couple week /weather getting nicer,,i will regroup again ,,,every one.:D
thank you for check in with me real appreciated :),,still on the plan to set it up.

Sweet sweet well take your time and help your niece with the new little one plus with the way weather is going (yup it snowing again up here in Sammamish) it may be April before the snow goes away and stays away lol. Tell your Niece congrats on the new baby :)

Hey Dang,

FYI, I am planning to take down my tank. My health has been too tenuous to maintain it properly. I am not entirely sure how I will accomplish this since there really isn't an LFS that can absorb everything, but I am looking to do it in ine shot.

I have 750 lbs, of MI rock, corals, and of course fish. Anyway, something to keep in mind.

And I do have 8 suction cups...

Last edited:
sorry the hear about this,,i will posted what is and when is going on,,hope you're getting better get well and keep on reefing,,man,,take it easy don't push it to hard.:rolleyes:

Hey Dang,

FYI, I am planning to take down my tank. My health has been too tenuous to maintain it properly. I am not entirely sure how I will accomplish this since there really isn't an LFS that can absorb everything, but I am looking to do it in ine shot.

I have 750 lbs, of MI rock, corals, and of course fish. Anyway, something to keep in mind.

And I do have 8 suction cups...

Man so sorry to hear about this, I understand full well though having been there myself what your going through, if you need help with it let me know!

Thanks for the support. It's a tough situation with the economy the way it is, but I really need a break.

Back