HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sometimes it does that....keep an eye on it ..should inflate within few hours..no panic yet..

I am kind of worried because I manualy cloned it and it has been recovering well, but one of the two anenomies that i have is just like melting, I did the smell test and there is no smell to him at all. I just dont want it to nuke my tank since it is such a small tank. This is what it originally looked like, now it is just thin and whispy.

If you are really worroied remove them
..put them
In a bucket with heater and powerhead and see how they look tomorrow..ad some iodine for healing

If you are really worroied remove them
..put them
In a bucket with heater and powerhead and see how they look tomorrow..ad some iodine for healing
Ok, I will check on it later tonight in the middle of the night and if it doesn't look better then I will do the bucket. I will let you know how it turns out.

I am kind of worried because I manualy cloned it and it has been recovering well, but one of the two anenomies that i have is just like melting, I did the smell test and there is no smell to him at all. I just dont want it to nuke my tank since it is such a small tank. This is what it originally looked like, now it is just thin and whispy.

Have you ever cloned one yourself before? Or is this your first time? Anemone's deflating is common, many will do it just before they're about to poop. Give it a few days.

Can it really last for a few DAYS?

Does it appear to be putting anything "slimey" off into the water? Is the foot holding in place, that would be the first sign I'd be looking at. If it deflates or looks out of the ordinary but the foot is holding on is always a better sign than not.

Is this the first time you have attempted to clone an anemone?

Does it appear to be putting anything "slimey" off into the water? Is the foot holding in place, that would be the first sign I'd be looking at. If it deflates or looks out of the ordinary but the foot is holding on is always a better sign than not.

Yes, it is my first time. It is holding it's foot well. My main concern is that I don't want it to nuke my tank since it's so small.

Last time I looked it wasn't. I am at school until 2:30. But I will check then.

Back