HELP!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi Rachel - I don't have much in the way of extra equipment/lighting, but if you need help with anything, let me know - happy to help however I can, and hubby is really handy with wiring, etc. too so if we can help with replacing sockets or something let us know. And CONGRATULATIONS on the dispatching test and job!! :high5:

+1 good job on the job.I always say lifes like a roller coaster with its ups and downs. Once ur up ur up and when ur down ur down....the coaster keeps going though. -d

This coaster is making me sick! I just want things to be steady! It looks like they will be soon though! Thanks for all the help and positive comments... I love this community!

I want to give a BIG shout out to Senji for taking 3 1/2 hours out of his weekend to help me get my lights back up and running! They are now in working condition AND he fixed some things that would have been an issue later on down the road. Thanks Senji for your time and for being such a perfectionist! I won't forget that I owe you big time!

I want to thank everyone else who offered me help too. I am now good and plan to keep my tank up and running by hook or by crook and it was so inspiring to have so many people offer me help so that I would not have to get out of the hobby! I love you guys and am really proud to be a member of such an awesome community!

I want to give a BIG shout out to Senji for taking 3 1/2 hours out of his weekend to help me get my lights back up and running! They are now in working condition AND he fixed some things that would have been an issue later on down the road. Thanks Senji for your time and for being such a perfectionist! I won't forget that I owe you big time!

I want to thank everyone else who offered me help too. I am now good and plan to keep my tank up and running by hook or by crook and it was so inspiring to have so many people offer me help so that I would not have to get out of the hobby! I love you guys and am really proud to be a member of such an awesome community!

This is the exact reason why RF Rocks

try 4 and half but whos counting. it was my pleasure. and enjoyed youre company. now i know the oceanic fixture inside and out knowledge is bliss. and youre are verry welcome.

From all of us - thank you, Senji - Rachel, you would be missed too much, we simply won't let you go :) This truly is an awesome community ~

Back