Here is my 100 Gallon in wall project!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wow matt pretty cool I wish we could have buisnesses that were just doing this and as far as the drywall bit u get pretty good at it over time helps to have a senior helper

Wow-I had seen your cube but hadn't seen this thread. That is a really cool tank. You do good work. The eel is my favorite. I saw one in the wild in Hawaii and everytime I see a snowflake I have good memories of that trip. I think a puffer would round out the predator collection nicely but that might be too much.:D

wow matt pretty cool I wish we could have buisnesses that were just doing this and as far as the drywall bit u get pretty good at it over time helps to have a senior helper

Thanks. but I hate dry wall and dont think I am good at it. I just know how to do it.:cool:

Wow-I had seen your cube but hadn't seen this thread. That is a really cool tank. You do good work. The eel is my favorite. I saw one in the wild in Hawaii and everytime I see a snowflake I have good memories of that trip. I think a puffer would round out the predator collection nicely but that might be too much.:D

Thanks I appreciate your compliments. I did that in wall project so fast, I still have a lot of finish work to do with it. but that is all behind the scense I will finish it all the way this summer...

Matt

Back