heres a short vid of my 180

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very very nice! Thanks for sharing.
thanks alot! next to my little girl, its my pride and joy. im still on the hunt for the final tang and last fish but cant seem to find the One...lol...pretty much
everything in the tank started as 1" frags or just a few polyps with each of the zoas and palays. its been a blast watching them grow and multiply.

thanks alot! its been a blast watching them grow and multiply.

Your quite welcome. I know what you mean. It is really cool to wake up one day and realize that 3 or 4 polyp frag of zoas you got is now a colony of 30 + or the 1-3 heads of lps are now 15+ and looking so pretty. I look at old pics and think, that sps was that little at one time...wow!
Good luck finding that one last fish.

Nice....

What kind of lights are those? Nice color!
thanks! my tank is lit by an 48" Icecap reef illuminations. it has 6 t5 and 2 led tubes...im running 5 ati blue plus and 1 uvl 75/25
its funny, i was told that a 48" light would not do well over a 6' tank. its 26" from the sand and is doing a great job. i had to move my chalice's to the outside of the footprint and most of my lps to the bottom or just off it to keep them from bleaching.

Last edited:
What kind of coral are your black/white clowns hosting in the far right corner of the tank? Is that a pair of threadfin anthias? Tank looks great!
lol, they are hosting the gsp...they also host a frogspawn,duncan,torch,and the AOG's and green palays on the big rock next to the gsp. i was told the anthias were threadfins so i would say yes...ive had them since they were little ones and are some of my favs in the tank.

Back