Heres what I have been up too.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wrightme43

Hope this all works. Its a new photo editor.
I sold all the live rock, corals, fish and inverts out of my tank.
Sooooooooo.............. Its been almost empty. I have been filling it back up, and of course I kept frags of my favorites. I sold the blueface that is on the banner here. I did get some nice frags at the aquatic critter in nashvegas TN last night. Mitch at Fishy Business is supposed to be hunting me up another melenarus wrasse. I got my new mandirin and I am working on getting it to eat prepared food. If successful that will be three in a row. He is already eating frozen brine soaked in garlic so its a short hop to pellet food now. I got a Acro Tennius and a blue millipora last night. Also a nice piece of Hydnophora branching. I have just been working alot, and trying to keep up with Trinity, who turns 4 on July 2cnd, Tiffany my ladyfriend. Her kids Alyssa, Justin, and Haily, two cats, a dog, and nine million other things. LOL
I am truly blessed. I should be dead, and instead I am just as happy as I can be. I am going to try to post pictures of my frags and frag shelf. Dont worry I have one 15lb piece of tonga branch I kept, a huge skimmer for a 75g tank, and plenty of chaeto and pods.
I am thinking of going with 24 lbs of marshall island, and 24lbs of lalo rock this time. With the branch that will put me back where I need to be. The only live stock right now are two tiny tiny black morph occe. clowns, a tiny blue tang that eats pellets, my swallisi basslet, and my new mandirin goby.

Hey that's awesome dood !!!
I didn't knwo you got rid of some of your stuff from the tank.
I like the clams, they seems really nice as well as the sps.
Keep us updated :D .

Finally man!!! I was wondering when you were going to add these photos:p I know it upset you to get rid of everything, but you'll be back better next time I'm sure:)

Back