Hey

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Crazy35111

Hey everyone,
Just joined yesterday after finding a thread by NC2WA. I am from Wichita, KS and have started the construction of my 600g FOWLR (maybe some softies/BT but not sure yet). Like NC2WA, I will be doing an angel tank mixed with triggers, tangs, gobies, misc others. Just wanted to say hi, and knock of another post to get me to the magic #5

sweet another big tank build.
welcome to reef frontiers
looking forward to seeing a build thread.

That's not a fish tank it's an jacuzzi! And is that Bio-Pellet Reactor by the fire place? Very sweet setup keep the pictures and write up come. :whoo:

Yes it is. From left to right, 3 18" Media reactors, 48"x8" chamber Bio Pellet Reactor, Pellet Master 3 for NP-Active Pearls, 36" tall by 10" dia chamber dual injected twisted skimmer and finally the extra skimmer collector. All built here in the US by Bashsea.

The aluminum frame to the right is the light rack frame. It is made up of 4 slidable trays that can be adjusted left to right. Each tray will hold 2 AI Sols that can be slid front to back making the light adjustment very easy. I will also have 8 -48" T5 on the rack that I can supplement light if I ever go to a reef tank or just to add some color. This whole rack will be on a track overhead that will allow me to slide the whole rack to the side of the tank and out of the way to service the inside without trying to squeeze and dodge the lights.

Dustin,

Formally, welcome to RF!!

When ready for the build thread, make sure you post it in the Large tanks over 300 gallons forum.

thx

Kirk

Back