Hi all

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sapperfitz

Not exactly new here, but new to posting. We have two reef tanks--a 90 gallon and a 14 gallon. We have been in this hobby for about 4 years now, but just starting to get our tanks back up and running after our last move from Fort Carson, CO.

Meg & Jim

Welcome, you will find lots of good people on here with a wealth of knowledge. Hurry up and do some pics so we can see.

Thanks everyone! Here are some pictures of the 90 everything is just kind of placed in there until I decide what I want in this one and what I want in the nano (which just has a couple of rocks in it right now with a zoo or two) and until I get the rocks looking right. I am terrible at arranging the rocks! :D I also have a few things still at my reef babysitters house that I need to bring over from Spokane. The front glass has coraline growing all over it I need to take care of too. Aside from the rocks and corals I have a pink skunk clown, Nim and a McCosker's flasher wrasse, Spike (both names courtesy of the kids)!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

A little more about us, I am a stay at home mom of two boys (5 & 9). The man is a helicopter pilot for the US Army (picture of the helicopter in the avatar). We have two Great Danes (my other hobby--I show them) and two cats.

Meg

Geez, how come your rock isn't already colored up? :lol: I keeed! That's going to look fantastic when the shiny stuff fills in. It's amazing how much coral you must have had in your 14 gallon, hehe. I do think you need to get creative and build an arch to the left and in front of your overflow. You know, with all that cool totoka!

Since you've been reading the board here for a couple years. It's about time you actually sign up Meg ;).

Barbie

LOL thanks Barbie!--you know me though it is just a pile of rocks, it is always just a pile of rocks, I need help!

Back