Hi anthony !

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I was reading through the posts here. And realized my post may have come across as a flame. I hope not. If I did I appauligize. I have used this section of the forum to learn. a heck of alot I might add. This is one of my favorite forums. Little affraid to post here for the most part. Being new in the hobby does that.

Anyway, again I appauligize if I sounded rude on page one.

Weez all back! Now, let's start this board off right. Who likes BB and who likes DSB's....TEE-HEE. Anthony, I have to say this last trip I took, has inspired me tremendously, to not only scuba, but get as much time away from these boards and on trips to snorkel and dive.

I Just got back from my western carribean trip, and rearranged my rock work, there is nothing more inspiring then seeing the real stuff. Last Jan, I did the eastern carribean...woohoo. I have to say Grand Cayman is beautiful. I actually had someone drive me to a graveyard, with a reef right in front of this cementary. I kindly asked the driver, "hey these people aren't here because of the reef are they?" he just grinned and said something in Patois. I must be outta my mind. I will start a thread for the pics. hehe

David

Back