Hi everyone

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevdogg

Hi all, new to this forum.
I have a 265g FOWLER DT with a 20g DIY sump running a redsea c-skim 1800... Along with 2 Fluval FX5 filters. (recommended by my LFS when I got the tank... Sigh... Its a long story. They are bring used mainly as circulation pumps now.) My tank has been set up 1 year now and i'm just starting to get a handle on things.

excellent...Welcome to Reef Frontiers. We look forward to seeing pics when you are able to post them. Looking forward to hearing more about your tank and livestock.

How is Annapolis. I move out here to Washington state from Edgwater MD back in 1996. I workedin Annapolis. Beautiful area out there. Its changed a lot since I left. Didnt recognize the area last time I was back there. Think that was in Jan 2008. I got lost...LOL! Ended up about 20 miles in the wrong direction trying to get back to the Laurel area....LOL!

Moved out here in 2003. It has changed tons since then! I guess its just the area being so transient with all the government jobs...
Trying to have more of an aggressive tank and thinking about upgrading already! Thinking of a 400+ setup... Ah the dream continues

Sweet... looking forward to your build thread in the Large Tank Forum Over 300 Gallons. We should see your first post there next week? haha! I have a few tanks ranging between 3 gal pico and 90 gal. I have a 180 that I am trying to work on getting set up now. Thats going to be it for me. As much as I would love to go bigger, its just not going to happen.

Back