Hi Guys, I tried to post pics the other day but

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wentreefgirl

Salt waterlogged!!
They musnt have come out. Here is the 90. I think weve been up for like 6 wks. Im trying again. How did I do? :rolleyes:

Fullview.jpg

It sucks wentreefgirl! bigtime (LOL) Just kidding...You did good. I like it alot. You have a lot of colors going on in there which I really want to accomplish in my 90. Thanks for posting he pics!!

I agree - impressive for 6 weeks! Was this a reset-up? Very nice!

wow looks great! You mentioned GARF i have followed their website for years but never purchased corals form them. How do you like their corals? Let me know i will probably be putting in a large order later this year for corals. GARF is one choice ive been concidering. I like the idea of having propagated corals, saving reefs and all that stuff.

Krish, thanks. I just read the other day your from the Bahamas. Which island. I vacaed to freeport a couple of years ago. Must be hard if you scuba and cant take the corals,lol.

Thanks guys. Its a 90 upgrade. I transferred my regular 55 to the 90 reef ready. Then added a few things. I trade with alot of the ct reefers and frags.org so I added some frags as well.

Theres a story about the garfs purple bonsai that i have. I love garf. Their stuff comes in beautiful. If anyone gets a chance to order you wont to be sorry. I guess the bonsai is a big item people are looking for now as the garfs specialty tank crashed last year and all died. So the only bonsais that are left are the bought ones in the world. So I managed to get one from frags.org. But yes, garf is wonderful.
This is my Garfs Bonsai after one month.

garfscomparison.png

Tank is looking super. Congats on the Bonsai!! Everything running smoothly now?

Yes, seems to be. Just waiting for the weather to cool down more so I dont have to worry about the tank getting so warm during the day.

I was actually born in Freeport and lived there until I graduated high school at age 40 (LOL JK I left when I was 17) You went to the cleanest island and most modernized island in the Bahamas, but also one of the boring ones(LOL) I live in the capital (Nassau) now which has everything going on. Next visit you should try here. Alot more to do here. BTW, cool tank again!

ohh woouu wentreefgirl that is just a very nice looking tank there, what's the secret ? :D .
you are doing a great job :)

KSS. Keep it simple stupid. Lol. I do minimum as much as possible. I use b-ionic for the c and alk levels. I do purple up for the coraline algae. And i alternate foods. Powder cyclopeez one day. Live frozen the next. I also use phytofeast. And just talk to them alot.lol. No real secret. Thanks everyone.

Krish, i hear nassau is nice. :) too. Do you have problems getting coral there for your tank? Or do you just order like we do?

Back