Hi Krish and family :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

what?? is today ... let's say hi to Krish day?? :lol:

ROFL!!! I have the ocean less than 5 mins from my house though

ohh whatever :p:lol: .

when are u getting a tank. and wow that is alot of post.

yeah but i'm gonna beat his record since he doesn't post and hijack like he used to back in the day :badgrin::lol:

ok well good luck i have only got a little more than 1k post on rb.

LOL! Gabby will never catch me eventhough I don't post as much:p As for the tank, not sure yet when I will get another one. Been real busy with the little one and work lately so taking a break for a bit:)

Just wanted to say HELLO!!!! you are missed here. I hope your family is doing well. And.....I was looking at some of your old pictures. Your house is way clean!!!! Sheesh! I am sorry I forgot your beautiful wifes name and your daughter's too. Please forgive me. I hope things are not crazy at work, and you have some time to spend with your family. ( I mean the other one besides Reef Frontiers :) ).

I am trying to talk my husband into going to the beach here in Orange Co. California. I keep whispering in his ear but he swats my voice away like a fly...until I mention riding bikes there and home packed lunch I will carry :D.

LOL! I'm still here aren't I

LOL!! i'm just warning you :shock::lol::p

Debbie, his wife's name is Christina and the little one is Emily :D ... i know his house is super clean and pretty and you haven't seen the closet :shock::lol:.

say hi to Krish

Just thought i would stop by and say hi Krish havent been on to much lately.Was thinking if you was getting ready to set anything up yet.Any plans yet?

THE CLOSET? hummmm ...well Krish I did notice your corners are clean. Your Lady Christina and Emily are very lucky even if they have to live without a fishtank!

Back