Hi

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish

RF STAFF
So here's the deal...

From the many pm's I've received, replies to my "So long for now" thread, e-mails and phone calls and the fact that I still logged on everyday (invisibly), I've realized that my true desire to help anyone I can with their tank far surpasses anything else going on here. I can't and won't get into any details as to why I felt I had to leave, but I'm sure many of us have contemplated the same thing before whether we want to admit it or not. Some have actually left, but later returned and some to this day still remain missing without ever saying goodbye. In any event, RF is home to me where I have made some really great friends and leaving now just wouldn't feel right. :doubt: This time around though, I think I'll just stick to posting and helping where I can with reef keeping and leave the "modding" thing to RF staff...It's just not for me. :rolleyes: My time is much better spent replying to a thread where someone could use the help rather than looking for "problems" or "issues" that really just don't concern me. I appreciated all of the concerns my friends have had for me here and I also want to say sorry for all of the drama...I'm only human. This is not a confirmation or anything though to say that I think I was wrong and that the issue I had was all made up in my head, but rather that fact that I think I should just move forward...No point beating a dead horse. Will I set up another tank??? Maybe. I was in my friend's pet shop today and kinda got the itch so who knows. For now though, I'll just get back to posting and helping reefer's which seems to be something I've always enjoyed and also, no more of this mushy stuff from me!! :mad: :)

Peace

Btw...Rf Staff you can move this to the water fountain whenever you see fit. No worries.

:)Your help and suggestions really did help us when we first started here....I am sure there are many others who will benifit from you knowlege....Glad to see you are back.. Shane n John

krish iam so happy to see you back. i have been on this forum alot longer than you under a couple different names (divorce, wife got the computer, long story) when you came along you asked all the questions i was afraid of asking because i didn't want sound like a newbie. so i as well as many others have learned alot from you. not to mention from the one pm. conversation i had with you it is obvious you are a wonderful kind hearted person and i am very happy to see you back. now lets go hijack some threads!!!!

Thanks for the replies (oh and the pm's too)! :) I had asked Scooty to leave the thread in the general area just for last night so that people wouldn't wonder why I was posting when I said I was leaving (to get more views), but I guess the "invisible" mod that was posting last night moved it, but no worries.

hehe that's awesome !!!

Brian, you said you were giving it to him for free, i guess the pp is not making you as much money as you thought eh :p:lol: :lol:

Welcome back Krish. There was no need for this post to be in the general forum so it was moved as this is where the original information was also located. Have no idea what you are referring to with regarding an "invisible" mod but it doesn't matter who moved it, this is where it belongs.

Again, welcome back.

Like I mentioned in my pm, I asked a mod last night before posting the thread, if it would be alright to put the thread in the general area just for the night to get the views so that people seeing me posting would know what was going on and he said it was fine so I posted the thread in the general area. He was the only mod actively showing that they were online last night when the thread was moved, but another mod made a post around the same time the thread was moved who didn't appear to be online which was why I said "invisible" mod. Anyways, I knew that threads not related to the hobby should be put in the water fountain and seeing an exception was made for a mod to post a birthday thread recently, then I figured I'd ask for approval for just one night which I got, but really didn't get. My apolgies...Doesn't really matter at this point.

I removed that birthday thread - I guess my birthday is over - Is there an issue here that you would like to convey to me besides a birthday thread in the general forum? Please shoot me a PM if that is the case and we will work it out.

I abused my privileges & I apologize for doing that, I shouldn't of posted in general for Chucks B-day!

I won't be doing that sort of thing again, i should of known better.

I removed that birthday thread - I guess my birthday is over - Is there an issue here that you would like to convey to me besides a birthday thread in the general forum? Please shoot me a PM if that is the case and we will work it out.

PM sent. The birthday thread was never the issue Chuck. Just the fact that I asked permission for the thread to be put in the general area before posting it which I was granted to have it removed within minutes that's all.

Well sense we are discussing "personal issues" .......Gab did that cream get rid of that bad rash you had?

It was not for men. The word must have been scratched off and showed me.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back