HI...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tanabug

well thank you all for helping me i did read terms and agreements i had a account on this sight once before and these rules were not in place so you dont have to be rude i was just voicing my opinion and isnt this sight built for selling buying and getting help??? so u a**es that say i need to read terms and agreements i did so get a life....

Actually, no, this sight isn't built for selling or buying. That's a fringe benefit reserved for "contributing" members. I don't believe anyone was rude to you, nor meant it to come across that way.

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to reading your contributions to this wonderful forum!!

LMAO....... That is a welcoming attitude. I'm sure we'll all run to your help now LOL. I guess the thread that got closed wasn't enough for you to get the point. This forum is not built for buying or selling but to help one another out with common interest. The buy/sell part of the forum are a benefit we have as contributing members earned.

Whoa dude pump the brakes! We really aren't like that around here. Sorry it got off to a bad start for you but please feel at ease to toss and questions you have about the hobby our way.

Welcome to RF.....you will love it here!

well thank you all for helping me i did read terms and agreements i had a account on this sight once before and these rules were not in place so you dont have to be rude i was just voicing my opinion and isnt this sight built for selling buying and getting help??? so u a**es that say i need to read terms and agreements i did so get a life....

you has teh hateraid....lol

now, let's cut to the chase... tell me what crappy skimmer/filtration you have runnin your system and let's see if we cant get u goin in teh right direction

Well maybe there was some misunderstandings but calling us azzes isn't very nice either, so maybe a new start & no cursing out people might be a better way to get some help & reefing sharing. We developed the rules for sales because they would always cause lot of troubles, it was always the same two forums. If you give it time, I think we have lots to offer! Look at all of the replys, these people want to help, they actually point the rules for your benifit & to help keep the peace.

I agree completely with the rules. When I signed up I was allowed to post to the sale threads but now I am not. I am not upset about it though. I just need to participate a bit more on these threads to get into the sale forums. I really love this sight & have met so many really nice people who have gone out of their way to help me, come to my house & set up my sump, teach me about lighting, never asking for anything in return... You will also find great deals on things here too. Just be patient, participate in conversations & it will only be a short while before you can post anywhere you want :)

Rachel

well sorry if i was rude to you peeps but it just felt like i was gagged up on and i was part of this sight years ago for a long time i did learned a lot for you people awhile ago it just hard to find time to post and read.. so i appalogize i was a rude...

Back