Hmmm what ARE akunochi an blackberry doing....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

:) Some of seths stuff I took pics of

IMG_9013.jpg

IMG_9014.jpg

IMG_9015.jpg

IMG_9017.jpg

NICE JOB GUYS!
Seth my man, thats going to be one sweeet set-up and looking forward to seeing it up close. Maybe when I drop off some Hawaiian goodies to you bud.

Cheers/Mahalo, Todd

Cool pics!! I see you had the MMA fighter help you lift that tank! You are supposed to let him lift that by himself :lol:

Well. I finished the swap last night at 2 am. So far the losses are meh. I put all the corals into a 40B with heater and MP10 while I moved everything over. I took the rock and fish and put them in a 100 gallon rubbermaid. I took some heavy losses by the time I got the system up with water and everything, about 6 SPS frags (oregon tort, pink lemonade, miami orchid, and a couple others)...I aalso had an aurora goby decide he hated the new digs and bailed while I was at work.

I promise you all pics when my living room doesn't look like a divorce in waiting....

NICE JOB GUYS!
Seth my man, thats going to be one sweeet set-up and looking forward to seeing it up close. Maybe when I drop off some Hawaiian goodies to you bud.

Cheers/Mahalo, Todd

Thanks Todd,

My lighting is woefully inadequate right now so I had to raise it up and crank it up to 100% on the SOL's. I need 2 more until then I'll just cram everything into a corner under the light. As far as Hawaiian goodies I hope you can bring stuff back! The 1 goby, 1 wrasse, hawkfish, tang, cardinal and clown look awfully lonely in that big tank. LOL.

I like fish that include the words crosshatch and trigger....and golden dwarf LOLOLOLOLOLOL MUWHAHAHA

Back