!! Holiday Club Party December 16th !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Evite is out; I am pretty sure everyone who needed to be added to evites has been added; so if not please holler at me one more time!

Hey David - i'll carpool with ya. This time though, I might drive because rumor has it, you have a thing about getting your car towed at these events. :D :D :D

For gifts - it sounded like pretty much anything goes. Would it be a good idea to bring frags, or not such a good idea? did you guys enounter that delima last year?

Vicki, can we keep them warm in one of your tanks? Or, if no room, I could offer to bring a brute trash can with water, heater, and pump. let me know.

P.S - how does one actually go about gift wrapping a frag. :D :D :D. Any pointers would be appreciated (JK) - that could get very messy.

Ben, Dave we can go together if you want

I don't know David, what do you think? Ken's kind of a troublemaker. And I'm not sure if we necessarily want to be seen with a guy like that in public.. you know, we both have reputations to keep up... hmmm.. tough decision, tough decision.

Oh doooh.. just realized that this wasn't a Private message and I actually posted on the thread so Ken and everyone else could see.. Oh darnit. What a huge, gigantic, tremendous, terrible, ungodly, unintentional mistake. What do we do now? I guess we have no choice but to carpool with him. :D :D

For gifts - it sounded like pretty much anything goes. Would it be a good idea to bring frags, or not such a good idea? did you guys enounter that delima last year?

Vicki, can we keep them warm in one of your tanks? Or, if no room, I could offer to bring a brute trash can with water, heater, and pump. let me know.

P.S - how does one actually go about gift wrapping a frag. :D :D :D. Any pointers would be appreciated (JK) - that could get very messy.

Hey, should I set up another tank??? :eek:

I don't know how the gift exchange works, but I'm sure I can find space in one of my tanks to float bags if needed!

Vicki

PS.....Are you really bringing Ken? :evil:

Well we didnt do frags last year. If you have something in particular in mind you could always do a gift certificate.. :) Like for 24 blue zoas or whatever :)

Last years gifts to give you an idea was a reef book, some test kits, a cute glass fish/reef ornament (my memory can't quite remember what), a Seahawks ornament, some chaeto in a ziploc, that sort of thing.

I dont think we need another tank set up; we're having another frag event in the Spring :)

sweet - another frag event in the spring - fun!

gift certificate is a good idea - nice suggestion, not as messy as wet wrapping paper anyway.

David, I'm choosing to ignore your "Ben & Ken" comment :D :D :D

Fine I will just drive there myself :cry: Unless I dont even get to go because nobody wants me there :(

Fine I will just drive there myself :cry: Unless I dont even get to go because nobody wants me there :(

Ken,
I'll carpool with you, you can pick me up at 1:59... it takes exactly 1 minute to get to Vicki's from my house :D :razz: :D

Susie :)

Back