!! Holiday Club Party December 16th !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Great if you guys pick up tangee, stop and pick me up first I am about 4 minutes away. Come early and you can come on in and have a cookie.

Last edited:
Hey John.. sure, we'll be one big happy family riding down there. Here's a head count:

• You
  • Me
  • David
  • Pouter Ken

Maybe I should borrow a trailer and we could throw Susie and Tracy on there too :D :D No, better idea, Ken can ride on the trailer and Susie and Tracy can get in the car. ha ha.. Ken, you know we're just giving you a hard time cuz we like ya. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Crap - just learned the wife bought tickets to some Holiday White Christmas play for us and the in-laws to attend on the 16th. I can't miss it, even though I'd really like to. Sorry to give you guys false hope on the whole driving thing, I hate to be a flake, but I have to. I won't be able to carpool :( :( :(

I hear David has a nice Vespa moped that you can all cram on the back of though :D (sorry David, I felt bad for flipping ken crap, so had to fling some your way too)

I am planning on going and would like to carpool from Kitsap County if anyone else will be going over from here.

No they don't. They feel so bad for the person that drives it that they don't dare tow/ticket it. :D

You could put a sign on it? I pedal my ass for frags? The things I do for frags, or I am addicted to saltwater corals. Wait, does it have the rutters on the front for snow? I could use that. :D
Dave, your awesome, lol

So I went to Dennys pet center today and asked Jesse for some goodies for the Party and he is going to hook us :) I dont know what yet but who cares.

Thank you for your support, Now how can we help you?

So I went to Dennys pet center today and asked Jesse for some goodies for the Party and he is going to hook us :)

Awesome, Lets do a Dennys run and see what else he has. Its nice to see people supporting each other. I want to hear more about that Dennys Pet Center. What type of Saltwater goodies do they carry?;)

Did someone say p-a-r-t-y? Ya! PSAS parties are always fun and Vicki's place is great - I'll get to see all the anemones! :)

We're still trying to come from Bothell!

Colleen, where's the evite with the info? We've never been to Vickie's before, and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I've ever driven to Puyallup before.

Sent pm

Last edited:
COme on everyone!! ANswer YES to those evites and come have a fun time!

Vicki said free frags to everyone!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just teasin'

Back