!! Holiday Club Party December 16th !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well Dennys gave us a Gift Certificate, and a bottle of each Kent Marine Essential Elements, Ammonia Detox, and Pro Buffer. So if anyones going to another fish store this week you should see if they want to donate also. It never hurts to ask all they can do at worst is say no :)

We can use what you have received for the party as door prizes, but we need to hold off asking for other goodies right now. We ask our very generous sponsors for donations for the June fundraiser and not generally other times in the year unless they are hosting a meeting with a speaker. PM me with any questions!!

I just got a tentative YES tonight for a sitter on the 16!!!! Took me long enough :rolleyes: . We can't respond to the evite yet until we get a confirmation on Monday...but it's looking promising. Can't wait to meet all of you!

Okay, who's bringing what? I'd hate to show up with something that ten other people have brought :) I'm thinking sweet and spicy meatballs right now.

~ Steve

I'm bringing ham; Susie is making a large pan of augratin potatoes. That's all I know for sure. The meatballs sound great! Glad you can make it.

I read that the club was providing non alcoholic drinks, but it didnt say members couldnt bring any :) But I dont want to make anyone mad so Pepsi it is. I will just have to drink all that beer at home by myself.

I don't have a problem with it as long as it's not in excess. Sure don't want Stan to have to ticket anyone on their way home. BYOB

I'm not sure what the club's policy is on this though. Guess we'll have to wait to hear from Colleen.

Vicki

Guys,
Do we have a list of who brings what? I don't want to bring stuff that 10 other folks already did :)

Can't wait to go there.
Thanks.
le9569

Well, you guys make things difficult. The board decided it could not purchase alcohol any longer. We did in the past. No matter what I think is in the best interest of the club (which is what we think about when we make every decision), we can't control Vicki's house and we can't control grownups.. :) How's that for whatever? lol

We haven't gotten a list of stuff that will be brought; just any side dish, dessert or salad should be fine. David and Ken are bringing their best Betty Crocker dessert item I heard.

We have the main course figured out.

Well I was going to say something funny about sensing you in an apron making Betty Crocker goodies but decided against it when I saw you are a web developer...:D :D :D

Back