!! Holiday Club Party December 16th !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

After a few PM's, it's been decided that 'alcoholic beverages' WILL BE allowed, but it will be a Bring your Own.
PSAS will not be providing any drinks other than non-alcoholic beverages.

So, Let's Party! :D :D :D

Though, if you do have too much to drink, bring a sleeping bag and plan on spending the night with the cat! :badgrin:

I don't plan on kicking anyone out before midnight either. :cool:

Please plan on coming and staying a while. This will be FUN!

Vicki

YEAH!!!!! I just got my confirmation for a sitter!!!!!!!!!

We can go!

Last edited:
David is going to meet at my place at about 12 for anyone wanting a ride from the Bothell/Canyon Park area. PM me for address

Last edited:
Ok, guys the weather has played havoc. I know the electricity plays a big part of this Party. Can everyone please communicate on here about electricity and if Party can still happen? Any updates please post them on here?

I still have power, but I do know that in the Seattle area there is close to a million people without power. I think its like 900K but I'm not positive. All I know is that it will be a lonely day here on the forum, lol.

My power is currently out, but do have a generator running the tanks. We can still do this! I have lots of candles. :)

Vicki

Party on!

I have no power; Ben thank you so much is loaning us a generator. Our tanks have had no power since about 930pm last night. We have a battery air pump in each tank and the tanks wrapped in blankets.

Shilo went so far as to get wire whisks and is whisking across the water while under the blanket to save heat.. lol...

We will be there, I think.. lol.. it's a bit overwhelming at the moment.

The last wind like this that I remember in my life was when I was about 14 years old living in a hell hole called Oklahoma and we had a tornado that flattened everywhere around us; except our tin box trailer.. :):)

Thats good to hear Colleen. Hope all goes well, and sorry that I wasn't able to be of much help. Will see everybody tomorrow :)

We have power! The generator was very cool; great to see how really wonderful they are! Now the traffic that is another story. All the fish are swimming and eating.... the corals are not happy!

I am glad that things are getting better with Ben's generator. I sent you a PM a while ago in case you needed my help.

le9569

:( We aren't coming now. We had to reschedule our Friday jobs because of the storm. We didn't have any openings next week so now we're stuck with working on a Saturday :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so bummed

Wife and I are cleaned up and packing..We will probably spend the night in Lynnwood. My Sister in Law has power in Lynnwood. I hear that people around her do not. Now that is strange.

Wife and I are cleaned up and packing..We will probably spend the night in Lynnwood. My Sister in Law has power in Lynnwood. I hear that people around her do not. Now that is strange.
Yes the power is spotty around here. We got ours back on about 9PM last night. Down just about 24 hrs. Thing is while ours was out, the next block over never lost power.:rolleyes: Oh well.........Time for some holiday fun.:D
Scott

Hey Le I missed your message in the chaos. Thanks very much for the offer; it's appreciated. I think all the fish are fine; still waiting on the corals.

Hope to see everyone at Vicki's today

Back