!! Holiday Club Party December 16th !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The Buddy Show!

One Big Tank 450 or larger with lots of Large fish and cool corals. One Freakish Large Vilamingi and A Large Viamingi living happily together with no problems. The fish responded well to visitors looking for a hand out. I bet Doug will be happy to see this.:)

We gathered for the Chinese Gift Exchange..

Vicki has this neat room to entertain people. The room was awesome, bar, Large Table, pool table, etc..

The gift exchange started with Matt first. Matt opened up a nice pair of brand new PC bulbs. I said he opened them, but someone else snagged them.

The Fish Catcher...

I drew this cool Fish Catcher. I was making funny faces with it and Jonathon took it. Its ok, I got this neat gift certificate...;) I had a good time with you guys. I would have stayed longer but my wife had to go see her other sister. Thanks you guys for the good time.:)
I am looking forward to next month, bringing some small frags to rebuild for those that lost.

:lol: what would you do with that bong anyway Ed?? :D mine. mine. mine! :lol:

great pics...it looks like I need a hair cut...

What is really great is getting to know people outside of the board; as sometimes in real life people come across much differently. I owe someone an apology, as I made some assumptions and after watching and paying attention, I think I have totally misunderstood them. THey might know who they are... :)

Sorry I couldnt make it to the party. Our company party was the night before and I must say that I may have drank a little :) to much, way to much :( Im glad everyone had fun.

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I feel ripped off. Was glued to the generator for 5 days, the upside was the tank survived perfectly, the downside, I missed the party and almost killed the wife. Well done to all who pulled it off.

So who got the door prizes? Curious what was in there. I threw in a couple things that I have yet to use, hope whoever got them finds a use for them!

Todds at it again.

That Todd got sent me a card. I did not make it. I sure got a chuckle out of it. :)
Hoping you all had a Merry X mas from the one of the art guys at PSAS.
OH Yeah, Happy New Year Too!

The Bod is going to spank me for this one.

Well there ya go..........The board lounging in a warm climate while the rest of the club shivers in winter. :rolleyes:
Nice Job Todd! I think the little Skimmer boy needs a cigar though....LOL
Scott

I want to clarify. I have not done that much but run my mouth this year. The rest of the Bod has done quite a bit to make things fly smooth. I feel kinda funny sitting in as Santa Claus. Oh, I see. Your telling me I ate too much Turkey this year. Lol.

Back