• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Holiday Sale + Food Drive 2013

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Last year everyone seemed to have such a great time with the holiday costume contest. The atmosphere around the shop was festive as well. We decided to have another Holiday Season Sale this year, but instead of the ugly sweater costume contest we are holding a food drive to benefit Northwest Harvest and those less fortunate. This sale is at our brick and mortar location only.

Barrier Reef's 2013 Holiday Season Celebration Sale & Food Drive

December 13th 10-7
December 14th 10-6
December 15th 12-5

-All Livestock 20% Off - Bring a non-perishable food donation and receive 30% off livestock. Donate 10 items+ and receive 35% off livestock!
-Kent Reef Salt 200 Gallon Mix Box $39.99
-FHI Real Reef Live Rock 35% Off (No additional discount)
-30% Off Seachem (Salt Excluded)
-30% Off Brightwell (Salt Excluded)
-10% Off All In-Stock Nano Tanks - Make great gifts!
-Every $100 In Gift Certificates Purchased Gets You A $10 Certificate Free! (Cannot be used during the event)
-All Books 20% Off - Make great gifts!
-Reef Nutrition Foods 20% Off
-CaribSea Substrates 30% Off
-Barrier Reef's Refractometer (NEW PRODUCT!) $29.99!
-Barrier Reef's 100GPD Deluxe RO/DI $169.99
-New Era Dry Foods 30% Off
-Hikari Frozen/Dry Foods 30% Off
-Astraea Snails $.50 Each
-Sm. Nassarius Snails $.50 Each

We will have holiday themed decor, refreshments, and music.​

Last edited:
Cy,

Wonderful idea !!!

My team at work volunteered one year and it was absolutely the most thrilling and worth while activity we did. I highly recommend volunteering there.
My company will match volunteering hours at a rate of $18/hr.

Oh darn.lol
You mean I got to pull a black Friday thing to be first in line? Camp out for a few days? lol

I don't think overnight is necessary, the wife and I were there at 4am for the last sale and were only ones there for an hour. I think reefers have more common sense than the Walmart crowd lol. Well at least some of you, i was the fool in the parking lot at 4am, though it was kinda fun.

Great to see people helping out when they can, great job!:high5:

Last year everyone seemed to have such a great time with the holiday costume contest. The atmosphere around the shop was festive as well. We decided to have another Holiday Season Sale this year, but instead of the ugly sweater costume contest we are holding a food drive to benefit Northwest Harvest and those less fortunate. This sale is at our brick and mortar location only.

Barrier Reef's 2013 Holiday Season Celebration Sale & Food Drive

December 13th 10-7
December 14th 10-6
December 15th 12-5

-All Livestock 20% Off - Bring a non-perishable food donation and receive 30% off livestock. Donate 10 items+ and receive 35% off livestock!
-Kent Reef Salt 200 Gallon Mix Box $39.99
-FHI Real Reef Live Rock 35% Off (No additional discount)
-30% Off Seachem (Salt Excluded)
-30% Off Brightwell (Salt Excluded)
-10% Off All In-Stock Nano Tanks - Make great gifts!
-Every $100 In Gift Certificates Purchased Gets You A $10 Certificate Free! (Cannot be used during the event)
-All Books 20% Off - Make great gifts!
-Reef Nutrition Foods 20% Off
-CaribSea Substrates 30% Off
-Barrier Reef's Refractometer (NEW PRODUCT!) $29.99!
-Barrier Reef's 100GPD Deluxe RO/DI $169.99
-New Era Dry Foods 30% Off
-Hikari Frozen/Dry Foods 30% Off

We will have holiday themed decor, refreshments, and music.​

Yes, we should have lots of snails. Usually, when we run a sale Fri-Sun the addition of Friday mitigates much of the crowd issue. Hopefully the trend holds true:) We are thrilled with the opportunity to give back and of course we'll be adding to food contributions ourselves!

They limit our scarlet hermit purchase to 30-90 at a time depending on their current inventory. We will order the most they will send:)

LAST MINUTE ADD ON TO CHRISTMAS SALE!!!!!

All In-Stock Protein Skimmers and ANY Biopellet Reactor get 15% off

Today (Saturday) Only!

Great for gifting, come get them while they last!

Tomorrow we will have a daily special as well so keep your eyes peeled!

Back