How Do I Repost Old Threads?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Alpental

Hey,
Stupid Question; I know I'm missing something right under my nose. How do I repost old threads? I see people reposting threads which include everyone's original replies. What I am not seeing?

Thanks

I don't think what your seeing are reposts. If you look in the bottom right hand corner of each post you see a "quote" button. That will copy the text of that particular post when clicked on it. This can be especially helpful when trying to single out a specific point, itemize information or when a post is several pages back and may be out of context to your reply.

Looks like this... ??

Alpental said:
Hey,
Stupid Question; I know I'm missing something right under my nose. How do I repost old threads? I see people reposting threads which include everyone's original replies. What I am not seeing?

Thanks

Cheers
Steve

You can also do what I do. Copy paste and then [*b]I don't think what your seeing are reposts[/*b] and leave out the *

I don't think what your seeing are reposts

You can also click on the button Add Reply dwon to the left. Once there scroll up to what you want to quote. Copy the quote you want to use. When in the Reply to Thread box you will see all kinds of tools. Click on the small kinda' piece of paper to the left of the # . And put the quote in between the marks ].....[

I know I'm missing something right under my nose

Back