How do we get new people in Reef Frontiers?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Converting to facebook doesn't sound anything like facebook integration to me.
Being able to share a post from RF on Facebook is only going to drive traffic back. *shrug*
r2r does it. I don't visit their forum terribly often, but when I see something interesting on my facebook feed, I do.
Not my call. This form of media is dying. People don't want to research, they want someone to just answer the question. They don't want to discuss or learn... They want instant gratification, and that isn't something they will ever get here.

Your right, there was an issue with Facebook integration, security or something I had to disable it, the integration part is easy as flipping a switch (look at your top right of the front page, and at the bottom of a reply) :D
I have to do a security update this weekend so hopefully the past issues are resolved. The replacement with Facebook I won't do, sorry I said that wrong, trying to do too many things at once :nerd:

This forum used to be so alive! I was on it all the time along with a bunch of others, and I loved having local get-togethers and meetings and frag swaps... I miss you all! :(

Facebook has been the source of the blame for the forums demise, it is sad. This use to be the go to place for aquariasts, many from the northwest. It is still alive, but we certainly don't have the following we use to have, that's for sure.

First, there isn't anything in them, and second, that rule has been off forever.

I can not read them... just tried. And how would I know if they are new or not? Okay, thanks. I guess my third post will be in 3 years from now. But I am looking for a sump, right hand drain, 120 gal tank. Anyone in Seattle making sumps?

ForSale.png

Yeah, you could post 10 times without actually trying. Its a whole bunch of whine over not much work. But hey, heres a look at the forsale stuff.
Want to whine about something significant, you could note the damn thing keeps giving you 'server too busy messages'

attachment.php

I can not read them... just tried. And how would I know if they are new or not? Okay, thanks. I guess my third post will be in 3 years from now. But I am looking for a sump, right hand drain, 120 gal tank. Anyone in Seattle making sumps?

I would check with Barrier and Sea King. They both have local custom tank manufacturers that should be able to build a sump.

Great attitude :(

I for one am glad the forum is still here and available. I have been out of the hobby for about 4 years and looking at possibly getting another tank as soon as our house is done being built.

I for one am glad the forum is still here and available. I have been out of the hobby for about 4 years and looking at possibly getting another tank as soon as our house is done being built.

Same, planning on getting back into it this summer

Clear Fabrications, Inc. is making sumps, they are a sponsor here as well.

I've been a member for quite a while...But sold my aquarium to pay the rent 11 years ago....Times change..And now I own my home. Going big this time!! I'm glad this is still here because over the last several weeks I have been reading the last 10 years of posts!!!! 300 gallon here we come!!!

Clear Fabrications, Inc. is making sumps, they are a sponsor here as well.

Even though we seem to have a small crowd on the forum these days, I still want to give a Big thumbs up to CFI.

They built the frag tanks on the system I'm building now and did great work. Too bad it's taken me years to get them wet.

It's good to have local quality companies like them around (even if I'm not local to the Puget Sound anymore).

Back